17 May 2012

Thailand Checklist

I am going to be in Bangkok, Thailand this time next week. I really have not done much research, as I will be there for an entire month and really just intend on going with the flow, but I do have a tiny list of things I would like to do while I am there. I think having a tiny list is better anyways, less chance of being disappointed about not doing something right?

My YAY I'm going to Thailand face! While sleepy!

  • Ride an elephant. I think when I'm sitting on top of an elephant, that's when I will know that I AM IN YOU THAILAND.
  • Get a Thai massage. 
  • Take a Thai cooking class. I love food. A lot. Food.
  • Go to the beach and go sailing! And maybe get a massage on the beach.
  • Go to a bunch of libraries because libraries are awesome.
  • Go to Angkor Wat in Cambodia. I know that this is in another country, but I bought two entries on my visa for a reason.
That was pretty simple, and I should definitely do some more research, but hey, that can all be done on the plane over there right? I plan on updating this blog frequently while I am in Thailand and will continue to post it to FaceBook, G+, Twitter, all the fun stuff. 

Anything you particularly want to see in Thailand? I have had someone ask for markets already.
Anywhere I should DEFINITELY go while I am there?

No comments:

Post a Comment